Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Parody #1

Hilarious !
That's the word that I could say of this parody video !

Here's the lyric
*through the song "Rolling in The Deep" by Adele

There's a fight I'm having with this chair 
Can't seem to move my bum from here to over there. 
Water glasses are strewn about the room 
Got to make a plan to do the dishes soon 
This cocaine ninja is smashing dishes 
My drummer was naughty so I made him face the wall 
I need to get up I need a shower 
I can't right now cuz I'm Playing Angry Bi-ee- rds 
(playing angry birds) 
(hee -hee hee hee hee) 
Can't even stop to pee-ee-ee 
(can't even stop to pee) 
(gotta do a number three) 
I have to get three star-ee—ars 
(boomerang pelicans) 
(exploding parakeets) 
And I'm playing it 
(never seen a green pig) 
it in my sleep
(bowling with my beak)
Red Birds yellow birds 
and black ones that explode 
Green pig a-holes gonna pay for what they stole 
I've reset this level a hundred thousand times 
This 99-cent app purchase is destroying my life 
I see you laughing and bird harassing 
(I'm gonna squish you) 
(you stole my eggs from me) 
It used to be a game but now it's personal 
(your pigpen's gonna fall) 
(I'm a kamikaze) 
My back is itching my neck is twitching 
I can't stop wishing I was an Angry Bird 
(wish I was an angry bird) 
(I know it sounds absurd) 
with feathers and a beak 
(feathers and a beak)  
(Tweedle deedle deetly deet) 
I just laid a golden egg 
(I just laid a golden egg) 
(Feeling sick in the head) 
Am I crazy or just free. 
(now I'm finally free) 
(to be what I wanna be) 
Now I am an Angry Bird 
A bird that has no feet 
I'll crash your party with my head 
And I'm aimin' aimin' amin', sayin 
Weeee

Here's the video !



so creative !

4 comments:

  1. haha! funny! angry bird, from game to something personal... muahahaahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true
    btw ampa die-hard fan of angry bird ka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not really..but it was a fun game afterall

    ReplyDelete