Monday, October 24, 2011

7 things I still don't have and I wish for !

Well, a long title isn't it ?
Okay,there's actually many things that come up of my mind,but just let write out ten of them,shall we ?

*We start at no. 7,shall we ?

7.  XBOX 360

White looks fabulous,right ?

This is a though wish as it would considered highly cost ! but it looks fun (*"looks" which mean does not too important to have,well,it is number 7,right?)


6.   Samsung Galaxy S2

I WANT IT !!


This is what I want ! but it looks imposibble as I just have my Corby 2 a few months ago ! Well,it looks like I have to wait for a few more years...*sigh*   =.=

5.  Yamaha Nouvo LC




Urm....next !!

4.  Tablet


It is way too fun ! I'm wish for it so much ! as long as it is a tablet,I would like it ! (including I-pad..=.=)


3.  Own Laptop


I should have,I SHOULD HAVE !!

2.  DSLR


Looks fun,isn't it?


1.   9A + in SPM

*2012

This one is so much important than the others.With this approvement of 9A+,I will surely grabbed the other things someday.Insyaallah.I will work hard for it,YEAH !!

Wishing for the better !


2 comments:

  1. Ouh great list. I like no. 3 and 6

    Samsung galaxy s2 nice dude, but i had N9 in my mind right now just that no front cam (what the what?) how come they miss that app... pfft!

    Laptop, I want Apple Macbook Pro 13... :3 I want it so bad.

    Btw no. 1 still the BEST!

    ReplyDelete