Thursday, January 19, 2012

Relaxing !

Okay,so today after school I did nothing rather than sleeping *oops and onlining.I DID NOTHING...even I feel lazy to go to Add Math class this night . *Well , that's actually don't my real class either *

HAHA....CNY is coming and we got a break for a week ! Rebecca Black said :
Everybody was loooking out to the weekend
and...and

FUN...FUN...FUN...FUN

MUAHAHA

Yeah....Tomorrow is Friday,which means the end of this week,whicH mean...the holidays START !

but..

We've been burderned by homeworks...tonnes of it ....werghhhh...=,='
and mostly were History...LAME !!

but I think it's good for us,as the students.Although maybe some will don't work it out...HAHA...lazy me !

*I have unfinished report lab,moduls of BM assignment,drawing for Biology,Math,Physics,sheets and sheets of paper History and also Add Math (well,ada dua paper je,bahagianya !)

*Ha...esok ada merentas desa di sekolah.I hope I'll do the best. Insya allah...:) (not hoping so much )

No comments:

Post a Comment