Monday, August 8, 2011

Desperate !!

I have a desperate wish...

If I got it,that would change the WORLD

Yeah !! *apart from my SPM..:P

So,what are we talking about anyway?

Please scroll down...:)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I would be pleasure if you help me
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
I want it !!
+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|
+
|
urmmmm.....
|
|
|
|
|
||
||
||
||
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
||||
||||
||||
||||
||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
*I know you are angry but,please scroll down a little more..:))
+
++
+++
++++
+++++
++++++
+++++++
+++++++++
enough playing...








HERE





















What's that?

a BLACKBERRY??

such a high hope...:P

NO !!

my REAL wish is the






QWERTY KEYPAD FOR TOUCH-SCREEN PHONE !!

I need the application for that software

because my phone does not have it

BUT IT SHOULD HAVE !!

Please,whoever knows about the QWERTY KEYPAD SOFTWARE FOR SAMSUNG CORBY/GT-S53801 

PLEASE CONTACT  ME VIA 
  • Facebook 
  • Comment in this blog
  • E-mail me

PLEASE...:))



No comments:

Post a Comment